Now you can make your
own roller shade!
This roller shade kit has all the components and hardware you need to make one custom, easy to use roller shade for windows up to 61 1/4 inches wide (when assembled). The included components are genuine parts manufactured by Rollease, a leading innovator in window covering hardware. These high-quality parts can be replaced in the future if needed.
We offer a one-year full warranty for this kit. If any part in this kit breaks or become damaged for any reason within one year of the purchase date, please contact us. We will ship a replacement free of charge.
To create your custom shade, simply measure your window, cut the roller tube to size including deductions if necessary, choose your desired fabric, sew a pocket for the bottom hem bar, attach the fabric to the roller tube and mount it in your window. Watch our video below containing detailed instructions on how to make your own custom roller shade. .
This roller shade kit includes:
· 1 – Bead Chain Driven Clutch Set in Black, Natural, or White (R16-53)
· 1 – Pair of Mounting Brackets with screws in Black or White (inside, outside or ceiling mount) (RB-560)
· 1 – 5’ Aluminum Roller Tube with Double-sided Tape – 1 1/2" Diameter
· 1 – 59” Aluminum Bottom Hem Bar – 1 1/2” Wide
· 1 – 12’ Length of Nickel-plated Steel Bead Chain (Makes one loop up to 6')
· 1 – Bead Chain Connector - Nickel-plated Steel
· 2 – Bead Chain Stop Balls - Nickel-plated Steel
· 1 – Safety Bead Chain Tensioner - Clear
The SafetyHold3 tension device complies with current standards issued by ANSI and WCMA. Please visit www.wcmanet.org and www.windowcoverings.org for more information about window covering safety and regulations.
WARNING: Strangulation Hazard! Always keep the bead chain loop secured to the wall or window frame with the tension device to keep children and pets safe.
· Mounting options: Inside, outside, or ceiling mount
· Maximum fabric width (finished): 60 inches
· Maximum assembled width: 61 1/4 inches (Clutch set and mounting brackets add 1 1/4 inches)
· Maximum clearance between roller tube and wall: 5/8 inch. (Extended brackets with 1 1/8 inch clearance can be purchased separately – BRACKET-RB-580)
· Maximum fabric weight: 16 pounds
· Lift System: Bead chain driven roller shade clutch
· Indoor use only.
|Material||Aluminium, Metal, Plastic|
|What's Included||One clutch mechanism, one end plug, one pair of mounting brackets, four mounting screws, one roller tube, one hem bar, one 12 ft length of bead chain, one bead chain connector, two bead chain stops and one tension device.|
|Blind Type||Roller Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||1 Year|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to the cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.