This string comes with clips already attached to it. These clips snap onto metal ribs that are on the backside of some cord operated roman shades manufactured by Levolor.
The distance from one clip to the next is 6 5/16".
String and clips are both white.
Clips are sold in a roll of 50 pieces. For each quantity of one (1) you put into your shopping cart, you will receive one roll containing 50 clips.
We will send you one 22 ft piece of this string and 50 clips attached to it. You can cut it into the sections your shade needs.
The clips can be removed from the string and used to replace the broken clips on your shade. Be sure to measure carefully as it can be difficult to get the clips spaced evenly.
|Sold By||Spool of 50 Clips|
|What's Included||String with 50 attached clips|
|Blind Type||Roman Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to cord is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Cords should be made as short as possible or 40% or less of the length of the window covering.
- Keep all cords separate and only use one tassel per cord.
- If your window covering uses cord condensers install within 3” of the cord lock.
- Install cord cleats at least 5 feet above the ground and wrap your cords around them every time you raise your window covering.
- Install safety washers to prevent hazardous loops from forming on blinds with accessible inner cords.
- Replace cord tilt mechanisms with wand tilt mechanisms.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.