These are size #10 continuous, endless metal bead chain loops that arrive ready to install on your blind or shade. The diameter of one bead is 3/16". The loop is silver metal and made from nickel-plated steel.
When determining the hanging length, measure how long you’d like the loop to hang down when it is installed in the shade and not broken.
Approximately 5 beads per inch.
These loops are suitable for roman shades, roller shades, and woven wood shades. They work with many different brands, including Hunter Douglas, Levolor, Graber, Bali, Comfortex, American Blinds, 3 Day Blinds, and more.
Available in 3', 4', 5', 6', 7', 8', 9', 10', 11', and 12' drop lengths.
Shiny silver nickel-plated steel.
|What's Included||One continuous metal bead chain loop.|
|Blind Type||Roller Shade, Roman Shade, Woven Wood Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture||South Korea|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to the cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Free hanging loops should be attached to the wall or floor using ANSI/WCMA compliant Tension Devices.
- If your loop already uses a tension device make sure that it is installed so that there is tension on the loop.
- Make sure that tension devices are installed securely to the wall or floor using the appropriate fasteners and anchors.
- For window coverings that use a size #10 bead chain you can replace your bead chain loop with a rigid bead chain restraining device.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.