Safety Cord Stop Washers for Horizontal Blinds and Roman & Woven Wood Shades - Pack of 4
Product ID: 4309 SKU: 0-PLASTIC-WASHER-LG
These simple washers are Safety Cord Stops for horizontal wood, faux wood, Venetian and mini blinds. They are also used on Roman and woven wood shades that have exposed string on the backside of the shade.
One washer ties to each lift cord, preventing the lift cord from being pulled through the slats on the blind or from behind the shade. This helps prevent a dangerous loop from forming which can be a potential strangulation hazard. These items are also called Inner Cord Stop Devices.
The outer diameter is 9mm or 3/8", and the inner diameter is 3.4mm or 1/8".
They can also be used on split stack vertical blinds to help secure the lead carrier.
Sold in packs of 4.
View installation instructions.
|Sold By||Bag of 4 pieces|
|What's Included||One bag of four washers.|
|Maximum String Size Accomodated||2.9mm|
|Blind Type||Cellular / Honeycomb / Pleated Shade, Mini Blind, Roman Shade, RV Day / Night Shade, Vertical Blind, Vertical Cellular Shade, Wood / Faux Wood / Venetian Blind, Woven Wood Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to cord is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Cords should be made as short as possible or 40% or less of the length of the window covering.
- Keep all cords separate and only use one tassel per cord.
- If your window covering uses cord condensers install within 3” of the cord lock.
- Install cord cleats at least 5 feet above the ground and wrap your cords around them every time you raise your window covering.
- Install safety washers to prevent hazardous loops from forming on blinds with accessible inner cords.
- Replace cord tilt mechanisms with wand tilt mechanisms.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.