This string ladder is for 1/2" micro-mini blinds. Micro mini blinds are marketed as 1/2" wide slats, but in reality, the slats are usually about 5/8" wide.
This ladder may work for Pella in between the glass Slimshade blinds with 15mm aluminum slats, but carefully measure the spacing between the slats before ordering. It may also work for slats that measure 16mm.
The spacing from the top of one slat to the top of the next slat is 12mm, which is .47" or about 15/32".
Sold by the foot.
For this item, the quantity ordered represents the number of feet, not the number of pieces. To order, enter the total number of feet you would like to purchase into the quantity box.
Manufacturer part # T12182S100.
|What's Included||One foot of string ladder.|
|Blind Type||Mini Blinds|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to cord is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Cords should be made as short as possible or 40% or less of the length of the window covering.
- Keep all cords separate and only use one tassel per cord.
- If your window covering uses cord condensers install within 3” of the cord lock.
- Install cord cleats at least 5 feet above the ground and wrap your cords around them every time you raise your window covering.
- Install safety washers to prevent hazardous loops from forming on blinds with accessible inner cords.
- Replace cord tilt mechanisms with wand tilt mechanisms.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.