Plastic bead chain retainer.
DOES NOT WORK WITH CONTINUOUS BEAD OR CORD LOOPS. Only for use with bead chain that is joined with a connector.
Attaches to the wall, trim, or window frame.
Includes a mounting screw and printed installation instructions.
Available in black, white, and beige.
This tension device is compliant with the Standard for Safety of Window Covering Products (ANSI/WCMA A100.1-2018).
For installation instructions, click here.
Graber part # 03539-XXX.
|What's Included||Tension device and mounting screw.|
|Can a Connector Pass Through Tensioner?||Yes|
|Material Tensioner Accepts||Chain|
|Blind Type||Roller Shade, Roman Shade, Woven Wood Shade|
|Brand||Bali, Graber, Springs Window Fashions, Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
Window coverings that operate with continuous cord or bead chain loops are a strangulation hazard to kids.
- Limiting access to the cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Free hanging loops should be attached to the wall or floor using ANSI/WCMA compliant Tension Devices.
- If your loop already uses a tension device make sure that it is installed so that there is tension on the loop.
- Make sure that tension devices are installed securely to the wall or floor using the appropriate fasteners and anchors.
- For window coverings that use a size #10 bead chain you can replace your bead chain loop with a rigid bead chain restraining device.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.