These clips attach to the weights in the bottom of fabric vertical blinds vanes. This product is compatible with blinds that have exposed weights inserted into the bottom of the fabric vanes. These clips will not work with vinyl vanes. Weights will have a rectangular or oblong hole punched in them where the clips snap on.
Available in silver nickel-plated steel chain or white plastic bead chain. Clips are available in clear plastic or white plastic.
The distance from the middle of one clip to the middle of the next clip is 4 inches.
This product is sold by the number of clips.
These clips are not removable from the chain.
To determine how many clips your blind needs, count the vanes and double that number. Enter that total into the quantity box. The chain and clips will arrive in one long roll, but can easily be cut with pliers.
|What's Included||Clips attached to the chain.|
|Blind Type||Vertical Blind|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to cord is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Cords should be made as short as possible or 40% or less of the length of the window covering.
- Keep all cords separate and only use one tassel per cord.
- If your window covering uses cord condensers install within 3” of the cord lock.
- Install cord cleats at least 5 feet above the ground and wrap your cords around them every time you raise your window covering.
- Install safety washers to prevent hazardous loops from forming on blinds with accessible inner cords.
- Replace cord tilt mechanisms with wand tilt mechanisms.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.