Louverdrape / Zirlon Vertical Blind Control Set - Right
Product ID: 6280 SKU: Z-0099
This item is a Louverdrape / Zirlon vertical blind control set. It's for a right side cord & chain control.
The set includes:
- - Control Ends with Caps
- - Control Rod Spacers (5)
- - Tilt Gear
- - Push Nuts (2)
- - Tilt Control Chain (Size #6) with Tassels (7' total length - 3.5' drop)
NOTE: We do not have any installation instructions or technical help available for this part.
|What's Included||Control ends with caps, five control rod spacers, tilt gear, two push nuts and a tilt control cord.|
|Tilt Rod Shape||3-Prong|
|Tilt Rod Size||1/4"|
|How is Tilt Mechanism Operated?||Chain and Cord|
|Side Used On||Right Only|
|Blind Type||Vertical Blind|
|Product Line||Zirlon (Louverdrape)|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||No|
- Limiting access to cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Limiting access to the cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.