Please select the roll length you'd like, 75 feet, 300 or 3,000 feet.
1.2mm String Information:
- - Commonly used in pleated, cellular, honeycomb and RV Day/Night Shades shades.
- - Used in Hunter Douglas Vertiglide vertical cellular shades made before May 2015.
- - Made from 100% polyester.
- - Made in the USA.
- - Tensile strength is 133 pounds.
|What's Included||One roll of string.|
|Tensile Strength||133 lbs|
|Blind Type||Cellular / Honeycomb / Pleated Shade, Roman Shade, RV Day / Night Shade, Vertical Cellular Shade, Woven Wood Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to cord is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.