Video ID: 141002
How to Use Bali and Graber Wood Blind Valance Clips
Bali, Graber, and Springs Window Fashions brands often use a two-piece valance clip for their wood blinds. These clips twist into a groove that is cut on the back side of the wooden valance. This style of clip is most common on blinds that use a wand for tilting the slats open and closed.
Step 1 – Separate the two parts of the clip.
- The flat half of the clip attaches to the back side of the wooden valance.
- The other half of the clip attaches to the headrail of the blinds.
Step 2 – With the valance removed from the blind, twist the flat half of the clip into the slot on the back of the valance.
Step 3 – If your valance is less than 2 1/2 inches in height, remove the tab at the bottom of the hook side of the clip.
Step 4 – Install the hook side of the valance clip onto the headrail of the blinds.
Step 5 – Line up the flat piece of the clip with the hooked piece, and slide the valance up and on.
- To adjust the height of the valance, slide it up or down.
Step 6 – To remove clips, first remove the valance.
- To remove the valance, slide it down.
- Remove the clips by pushing them up and off of the headrail of the blinds.
- For blinds mounted inside the window, you’ll have to take the blinds down before you can remove the clips.