Video ID: 181009
Remove and Replace a Comfortex Cellular Honeycomb Shade
Sometimes a shade needs to be removed from where it’s mounted for a repair, painting, or window work. This guide covers how to remove and install a Comfortex cellular honeycomb shade.
Step 1 – Pull the shade completely up.
Step 2 – Remove the shade.
- Push the top rail of the shade back towards the wall with both hands.
- Rotate the bottom rail forward.
- The shade should disconnect from the brackets.
Step 3 – Reinstall the shade.
- Slide the top front portion of the headrail into the bracket first.
- Make sure that the front tab of the bracket is seated in the slot at the front of the headrail.
- Push the shade back towards the wall until it snaps into place.