Bali, Graber and Springs Window Fashions Cord Loop for Clutch Operated Cellular Shades
Product ID: 3248
These are continuous, endless loops that arrive ready to install on your shade. The diameter of the cord is approximately 2.9mm. They are specific to Graber, Bali, and Springs Window Fashions brands.
When determining the hanging length, measure how long you’d like the loop to hang down when it is installed in the shade and not broken like this:
These loops are suitable for cellular shades, pleated shades, honeycomb shades, roman shades, soft shades, roller shades, and woven wood shades. They are compatible with Bali, Graber, and Springs Window Fashions brands.
|What's Included||One continuous cord loop.|
|Blind Type||Cellular / Honeycomb / Pleated Shade, Roller Shade, Roman Shade, Sheer Shade, Woven Wood Shade|
|Brand||Graber, Bali, Springs Window Fashions and others|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture||Unknown|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to the cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Free hanging loops should be attached to the wall or floor using ANSI/WCMA compliant Tension Devices.
- If your loop already uses a tension device make sure that it is installed so that there is tension on the loop.
- Make sure that tension devices are installed securely to the wall or floor using the appropriate fasteners and anchors.
- For window coverings that use a size #10 bead chain you can replace your bead chain loop with a rigid bead chain restraining device.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.