This three-part assembly acts as a cord stop and condenser, joining the lifting strings together with the heavier pull cord. For use on honeycomb shades only.
Includes Housing Cover, Equalizer, and Equalizer Housing.
Accepts up to three 0.9mm strings.
Hunter Douglas part # 2930220000, 2930561000 & 2930425XXX.
A note on safety: Condensers should be installed within three inches of the cord lock when the blind is in the fully lowered position. Use cord cleats to wrap up exposed lifting cords, keeping them away from kids.
|What's Included||One cover, one equalizer and one equalizer housing.|
|Blind Type||Cellular / Honeycomb / Pleated Shade|
|Brand||Alta, Hunter Douglas, Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Applause (HD), Duette (HD, Kirsch), Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
Window coverings that use a standard operating lift system are a strangulation hazard to kids.
- Limiting access to cord is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Cords should be made as short as possible or 40% or less of the length of the window covering.
- Keep all cords separate and only use one tassel per cord.
- If your window covering uses cord condensers install within 3” of the cord lock.
- Install cord cleats at least 5 feet above the ground and wrap your cords around them every time you raise your window covering.
- Install safety washers to prevent hazardous loops from forming on blinds with accessible inner cords.
- Replace cord tilt mechanisms with wand tilt mechanisms.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.