Graber & Bali Cord Lock Mechanism for Crystal Pleat Cellular, Honeycomb and Pleated Shades
Product ID: 5247
Current style cord lock mechanism for Graber Crystal Pleat and Bali Diamond Cell cellular, honeycomb, and pleated shades.
This lock needs to match the lock on your shades exactly for it to work.
It includes a built-in metal wear bar to reduce friction and premature failure.
This cord lock accepts 1.2mm lift cord.
Available in three colors for both the left and right sides.
Graber part # 91-103-XXX, 91-102-XXX, 6933-XXX, and 6932-XXX.
|What's Included||One cord lock mechanism.|
|Side Used On||Both Left and Right Sides|
|Blind Type||Cellular / Honeycomb / Pleated Shade|
|Brand||Bali, Graber, Springs Window Fashions|
|Product Line||CrystalPleat (Graber)|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
Window coverings that use a standard operating lift system are a strangulation hazard to kids.
- Limiting access to cord is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Cords should be made as short as possible or 40% or less of the length of the window covering.
- Keep all cords separate and only use one tassel per cord.
- If your window covering uses cord condensers install within 3” of the cord lock.
- Install cord cleats at least 5 feet above the ground and wrap your cords around them every time you raise your window covering.
- Install safety washers to prevent hazardous loops from forming on blinds with accessible inner cords.
- Replace cord tilt mechanisms with wand tilt mechanisms.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.