Graber Crystal Pleat Cord Guide Button for Top Down Bottom Up Honeycomb Shades
Product ID: 4814 SKU: CORDGUIDE-05
Floating rail button for Graber CrystalPleat and Bali Diamon Cell top down bottom up pleated, cellular, and honeycomb shades.
The clear plastic cord guide has been replaced with an updated white plastic style. The original clear plastic guide is discontinued and no longer manufactured.
To retrofit from the original style cord guide to the updated style, drill out the brass grommets in the floating rail of your shade, and press the new cord guides in from the bottom.
Graber part # 95-0105-17.
|What's Included||One cord guide.|
|Blind Type||Cellular / Honeycomb / Pleated Shade|
|Brand||Bali, Graber, Springs Window Fashions|
|Product Line||CrystalPleat (Graber)|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to cord is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Cords should be made as short as possible or 40% or less of the length of the window covering.
- Keep all cords separate and only use one tassel per cord.
- If your window covering uses cord condensers install within 3” of the cord lock.
- Install cord cleats at least 5 feet above the ground and wrap your cords around them every time you raise your window covering.
- Install safety washers to prevent hazardous loops from forming on blinds with accessible inner cords.
- Replace cord tilt mechanisms with wand tilt mechanisms.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.