It can be crimped using ordinary pliers.
Available in the following materials and finishes:
* Shiny silver nickel-plated steel
* Silver stainless steel
* White enamel-coated stainless steel
* Black enamel-coated stainless steel
* Beige enamel-coated stainless steel
* Antique brown stained stainless steel.
|What's Included||One chain crimp.|
|Blind Type||Roller Shade, Roman Shade, Vertical Blind, Woven Wood Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to the cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.