Size #10 metal bead chain for operating roller shades, roman shades, woven wood shades, and vertical blinds.
The bead diameter is 3/16".
Approximately 5 beads per inch.
Available in the following colors and materials:
* Shiny silver nickel-plated steel
* Silver stainless steel
* White enamel-coated stainless steel
* Black enamel-coated stainless steel
* Beige enamel-coated stainless steel
* Antique brown stained stainless steel
Sold by the foot
For this item, the quantity ordered represents the number of feet, not the number of pieces. To order, enter the total number of feet you would like to purchase into the quantity box.
This chain will require a connector to join the ends together.
|What's Included||One foot of bead chain.|
|Blind Type||Roller Shade, Roman Shade, Vertical Blind, Woven Wood Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to the cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.