Rollease Spears for Clutch Driven Cellular Honeycomb Shades - Short
Product ID: 4750 SKU: CLUTCH-SPEAR-SHORT
This pair of metal spears hold the clutch mechanism to the fiberglass rod that spools the string in some cord loop operated cellular honeycomb shades.
These spears can be used with our CLUTCH-01, CLUTCH-02, and CLUTCH-04 products.
For shades up to 9 feet in length.
Sold in pairs. Silver metal.
NOTE: Once the spears are inserted into the clutch, they cannot be removed.
Rollease part # VSPR46.
|What's Included||One pair of spears.|
|Blind Type||Cellular / Honeycomb / Pleated Shade, Roman Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
Window coverings that operate with continuous cord or bead chain loops are a strangulation hazard to kids.
- Limiting access to the cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Free hanging loops should be attached to the wall or floor using ANSI/WCMA compliant Tension Devices.
- If your loop already uses a tension device make sure that it is installed so that there is tension on the loop.
- Make sure that tension devices are installed securely to the wall or floor using the appropriate fasteners and anchors.
- For window coverings that use a size #10 bead chain you can replace your bead chain loop with a rigid bead chain restraining device.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.