This genuine Rollease replacement end plug fits into a 1 1/8” wide round metal tube. The end plug is the side opposite the clutch that assists in mounting the shade.
- - Fits into a 1 1/8" (outside diameter) metal roller shade tube.
- - Made by Rollease, the industry expert in roller shade technology.
- - Rollease part numbers REP01W, REP01 & REP01BK.
- - Part of the R-series of clutches, the #1 leader in reliability, dependability & strength.
- - Instructional guides for repairing roller shades are available here.
- - Color choice of white, natural, and black.
- - Sold individually.
|What's Included||One end plug.|
|Blind Type||Roller Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to the cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.