Needle for 0.9mm Cord to Restring Cellular, Honeycomb and Pleated Shades
Product ID: 4324 SKU: 0.9MM-X-NEEDLE
Use this needle to restring cellular, honeycomb, and pleated shades with 0.9mm string.
Our needles are made by John James and are tapestry needles. They have a large eye to accommodate thicker string and a blunt tip that enables them to pass through fabrics without tearing or splitting fibers.
If you need a needle that is longer than 2", consider our wire restring tool.
|Material||Nickel-Plated Carbon Steel Wire|
|What's Included||One needle.|
|Maximum String Size Accomodated||0.9mm|
|Blind Type||Cellular / Honeycomb / Pleated Shade, Roman Shade, Woven Wood Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
Window coverings that use a standard operating lift system are a strangulation hazard to kids.
- Limiting access to cord is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Cords should be made as short as possible or 40% or less of the length of the window covering.
- Keep all cords separate and only use one tassel per cord.
- If your window covering uses cord condensers install within 3” of the cord lock.
- Install cord cleats at least 5 feet above the ground and wrap your cords around them every time you raise your window covering.
- Install safety washers to prevent hazardous loops from forming on blinds with accessible inner cords.
- Replace cord tilt mechanisms with wand tilt mechanisms.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.