This cord lock is for board-mounted roman and woven wood shades.
Works with 1.4mm, 1.6mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, and 2.2mm string sizes.
Metal and plastic construction.
Available in white and brown.
|What's Included||One cord lock mechanism.|
|Side Used On||Both Left and Right Sides|
|Blind Type||Roman Shade, Woven Wood Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
Window coverings that use a standard operating lift system are a strangulation hazard to kids.
- Limiting access to cord is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Cords should be made as short as possible or 40% or less of the length of the window covering.
- Keep all cords separate and only use one tassel per cord.
- If your window covering uses cord condensers install within 3” of the cord lock.
- Install cord cleats at least 5 feet above the ground and wrap your cords around them every time you raise your window covering.
- Install safety washers to prevent hazardous loops from forming on blinds with accessible inner cords.
- Replace cord tilt mechanisms with wand tilt mechanisms.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.