This clutch set is for some board-mounted Roman and woven wood shades that weigh up to 15 pounds.
Set includes one clutch, four 5 3/4" long spears, one drive disk, one spear retainer, one clutch cover, and two disk screws.
Please measure the spears on your shade before ordering. The spears included with this set measure 5 3/4" long. If your spears are shorter, also purchase two pairs of our short spears.
NOTE: Once the spears are inserted into the clutch, they cannot be removed.
Uses the C-30 cord loop or size #10 bead chain.
Cord loops and chain loops are sold separately.
For assembly help, view these instructions.
Manufacturer part numbers: CSCLSM, CSCLSMCVR, CSDDC, SCDCS, CSDDRS, & VSPR57.
|What's Included||One clutch, four spears, one drive disk, one spear retainer, one clutch cover and two disk screws.|
|Side Used On||Both Left and Right Sides|
|Blind Type||Roman Shade, Woven Wood Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to the cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Free hanging loops should be attached to the wall or floor using ANSI/WCMA compliant Tension Devices.
- If your loop already uses a tension device make sure that it is installed so that there is tension on the loop.
- Make sure that tension devices are installed securely to the wall or floor using the appropriate fasteners and anchors.
- For window coverings that use a size #10 bead chain you can replace your bead chain loop with a rigid bead chain restraining device.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.