To ensure that our shroud tape will work on your shade, your shade must meet the following requirements:
- The rings, bars, battens or ribs on the backside of the shade must not be further than 7 ½” apart from each other.
- The uppermost ring should not be further than 12” from the headrail.
To install shroud tape, remove your shade from the window and lay it out fully extended on a flat work surface. Untie the lift string from the bottom ring and pull them out of the rings up to the headrail. Then, tie the shroud tape to the uppermost ring on your shade. Feed the shroud tape down through each ring of the shade, tying it securely to each one. Next, weave the lifting cord in and out of each opening on the shroud tape until you reach the bottom. Tie the shroud tape and lift cord to the bottom-most ring. Repeat with each lift cord.
Note: We recommend tying the shroud cord around each ring, but you can sew the tape to the ring. Be sure to securely fasten them together. If the shroud tape comes undone from the ring, a dangerous loop could form.
Compatible with 0.9mm-1.8mm string sizes.
Available in white, vanilla, and camel colors.
Sold by the foot
For this item, the quantity ordered represents the number of feet, not the number of pieces. To order, enter the total number of feet you would like to purchase into the quantity box.
Rollease part # CSS500W, CSS500V & CSS500320.
|What's Included||One foot of shroud tape.|
|Blind Type||Roman Shade, Woven Wood Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to cord is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.