Levolor, Kirsch and Delmar Cord Lock for Cellular, Honeycomb and Pleated Shades
Product ID: 5140 SKU: LOCK-02
This circular cord lock insert fits some Delmar, Levolor, and Kirsch cellular and pleated shades. For use on either the left or right side.
Cover not included.
Translucent white plastic with silver metal rollers.
|What's Included||One cord lock insert.|
|Side Used On||Both Left and Right Sides|
|Blind Type||Cellular / Honeycomb / Pleated Shade|
|Brand||Custom Size Now by Levolor, Kirsch, Levolor|
|Product Line||Accordia (Kirsch, Levolor), Cirrus (Levolor), Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
Window coverings that use a standard operating lift system are a strangulation hazard to kids.
- Limiting access to cord is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Cords should be made as short as possible or 40% or less of the length of the window covering.
- Keep all cords separate and only use one tassel per cord.
- If your window covering uses cord condensers install within 3” of the cord lock.
- Install cord cleats at least 5 feet above the ground and wrap your cords around them every time you raise your window covering.
- Install safety washers to prevent hazardous loops from forming on blinds with accessible inner cords.
- Replace cord tilt mechanisms with wand tilt mechanisms.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.