This genuine Rollease replacement pin end fits into a 1 1/2” wide round metal tube. The pin end is the side opposite the clutch that assists in mounting the shade.
- - Fits into a 1 1/2" (outside diameter) metal roller shade tube.
- - Made by Rollease, the industry expert in roller shade technology.
- - Spring-loaded pin end makes installing the shade easy.
- - Rollease part numbers SLPEV653W, SLPEV653V & SLPEV653BK.
- - Part of the Skyline series of clutches, a smooth, dependable, and sleek product line.
- - Instructional guides for repairing roller shades are available here.
- - Color choice of white, vanilla, and black.
- - Sold individually.
|What's Included||One pin end.|
|Blind Type||Roller Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
Window coverings that operate with continuous cord or bead chain loops are a strangulation hazard to kids.
- Limiting access to the cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Free hanging loops should be attached to the wall or floor using ANSI/WCMA compliant Tension Devices.
- If your loop already uses a tension device make sure that it is installed so that there is tension on the loop.
- Make sure that tension devices are installed securely to the wall or floor using the appropriate fasteners and anchors.
- For window coverings that use a size #10 bead chain you can replace your bead chain loop with a rigid bead chain restraining device.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.