Rollease Skyline Series Roller Shade Clutch Adapter for 1 9/16" (40mm) Tubes - SLA40W
Product ID: 4722
This genuine Rollease replacement adapter fits into a 1 9/16” (40mm) wide round metal tube. An adapter fits onto the shaft of a clutch mechanism to convert it for use with a larger diameter roller tube.
- - Fits into a 1 9/16” (40mm) (outside diameter) metal roller shade tube.
- - Made by Rollease, the industry expert in roller shade technology.
- - This adapter can be used with Rollease clutch CLUTCH-SL15-01.
- - Rollease part numbers SLA40W & SLA40BK.
- - Instructional guides for repairing roller shades are available here.
- - Color choice of white and black.
- - Sold individually.
|What's Included||One clutch adapter.|
|Blind Type||Roller Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to the cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.