Hunter Douglas Vignette Roman Shade & Silhouette Sheer Shade Clutch - 1 1/2" Tube
Product ID: 4637 SKU: CLUTCH-22
This clutch fits some Hunter Douglas Silhouette, Vignette, Quartette, and Modern Roman shades.
It fits a 1 1/2" tube.
Uses K35 cord loops.
Hunter Douglas part # 3400034000.
|What's Included||One clutch mechanism.|
|Side Used On||Both Left and Right Sides|
|Blind Type||Roman Shade, Sheer Shade|
|Product Line||Silhouette (HD), Vignette (HD)|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
Window coverings that operate with continuous cord or bead chain loops are a strangulation hazard to kids.
- Limiting access to the cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Free hanging loops should be attached to the wall or floor using ANSI/WCMA compliant Tension Devices.
- If your loop already uses a tension device make sure that it is installed so that there is tension on the loop.
- Make sure that tension devices are installed securely to the wall or floor using the appropriate fasteners and anchors.
- For window coverings that use a size #10 bead chain you can replace your bead chain loop with a rigid bead chain restraining device.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.