Wear Bar for Old Style Bali and Graber Crystal Pleat Cord Locks - Metal Wear Bar Only
Product ID: 5227 SKU: LOCK-05-WEARBAR
Renew worn cord locks in Graber CrystalPleat and Bali Diamond Cell cellular, honeycomb, and pleated shades. Reduce the friction on your lift cords and extend the life of your cord lock by installing a wear bar.
Graber part # 85-7003-03.
|What's Included||One wear bar.|
|Side Used On||Both Left and Right Sides|
|Blind Type||Cellular / Honeycomb / Pleated Shade|
|Brand||Bali, Graber, Springs Window Fashions|
|Product Line||CrystalPleat (Graber)|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
Window coverings that use a standard operating lift system are a strangulation hazard to kids.
- Limiting access to cord is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Cords should be made as short as possible or 40% or less of the length of the window covering.
- Keep all cords separate and only use one tassel per cord.
- If your window covering uses cord condensers install within 3” of the cord lock.
- Install cord cleats at least 5 feet above the ground and wrap your cords around them every time you raise your window covering.
- Install safety washers to prevent hazardous loops from forming on blinds with accessible inner cords.
- Replace cord tilt mechanisms with wand tilt mechanisms.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.