Levolor and Kirsch Rollease Versarail Clutch Set for Cellular Shades with 2" by 1 1/2" Headrail
Product ID: 4617 SKU: CLUTCH-04
This Rollease clutch set is for Versarail cellular, honeycomb, and pleated shades that operate with a continuous cord loop. Commonly seen on Levolor and Kirsch brand shades.
For shades with 2" x 1 1/2" headrails.
This clutch is compatible with C-30 cord loops. Those loops are sold separately.
This product includes the clutch mechanism, one clutch cover, one pair of short spears for shades 9 feet or shorter, one pair of long spears for shades 9 feet or longer, and one spear retainer.
NOTE: Once the spears are inserted into the clutch, they cannot be removed.
Levolor part # HMCL0013.
|What's Included||One clutch mechanism, one clutch cover, one end cap, one pair of short spears for shades 9 feet or shorter, and one pair of long spears for shades 9 feet or longer.|
|Side Used On||Both Left and Right Sides|
|Blind Type||Cellular / Honeycomb / Pleated Shade|
|Brand||Levolor, Rollease, Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to the cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- Free hanging loops should be attached to the wall or floor using ANSI/WCMA compliant Tension Devices.
- If your loop already uses a tension device make sure that it is installed so that there is tension on the loop.
- Make sure that tension devices are installed securely to the wall or floor using the appropriate fasteners and anchors.
- For window coverings that use a size #10 bead chain you can replace your bead chain loop with a rigid bead chain restraining device.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.