This replacement clutch set fits into a 1 1/4” wide round metal tube. It raises your roller shade up and down with a metal or plastic bead chain.
- - Fits into a 1 1/4" (outside diameter) metal roller shade tube.
- - Uses #10 metal or plastic bead chain. (Sold separately)
- - Not suitable for continuous loops of chain, only chain joined with a connector.
- - Set includes the clutch mechanism, end plug, and a pair of mounting brackets.
- - Made from high-impact plastic and glass-reinforced resin to increase durability.
- - Brackets can be mounted inside or outside of the window.
- - Operates shades up to 8 pounds.
- - Instructional guides for repairing roller shades are available here.
- - Available in white.
- - Sold as a set.
Manufacturer part # RS-1CR. Your clutch may be stamped with the 1CR.
|What's Included||One clutch, one end plug and one pair of mounting brackets.|
|Side Used On||Both Left and Right Sides|
|Blind Type||Roller Shade, Roman Shade, Woven Wood Shade|
|Brand||Used by Multiple Brands|
|Product Line||Used by Multiple Product Lines|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Processing Time||1 Business Day|
|Shipping Origin||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Eligible for Free Shipping on Orders Over $100||Yes|
|Warranty Information||90 Days|
|Eligible for a Return||Yes|
- Limiting access to the cord or bead chain loop is a simple way to make these window covering safer for kids.
- It is safest to replace corded window coverings with cordless window coverings with inaccessible cords (look for “Best for Kids” certification label), or remove corded window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture, and toys away from corded window coverings, preferably to another wall. Children can climb furniture to reach cords.